Experience the safety and comfort of the ISRI 6800/337
High performance seating at its luxurious best. The 6800 series seat is a second generation seat combining an automatic self-levelling air suspension with an integrated 3 point safety belt for the ultimate in driver comfort and safety. Other advanced features include an adjustable seat cushion, integrated pneumatic system, adjustable damper system and inbuilt height memory. In addition, all operating controls are ergonomically designed and the seat cushion and backrest foams incorporates the most advanced anatomical design technologies.
- 200mm fore and aft slide adjustment.
- Weight adjustment, infinitely up to 130kg.
- Adjustable shock absorber.
- Suspension stroke 75mm.
- Quick release control.
- Air height adjustment up to 100mm with memory function.
- 3-point safety belt integrated into seat corresponding to latest EC guidelines.
- Seat rake adjustments in fine increments.
- Seat cushion pan adjustment 60mm.
- Backrest adjustments in fine increments.
- Integrated Pneumatic System (IPS) Dual stage air lumbar support and side bolster.
- Safety head restraint adjustable in height and rake.
- Tether straps.
- Hardware and Air Fittings.
- All metal parts are protected against corrosion to meet quality regulations of the motor industry.
- Technical changed reserved. Issued 9/97.
- Please pay attention to installation guidelines of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Complies with Australian Design Rule 4 - Seat Belts.
- Complies with Australian Design Rule 5 - Anchorages for Seat Belts.
- Electronic brochure
If a seat with integrated 3-point seat belt is proposed to be fitted to a vehicle which does not have Australian Design Rule 5 certification for this type of seat and seat belt configuration, engineering advice should be first obtained from a person qualified to certify that the proposed installation will conform with all relevant Australian Design Rules applicable to the vehicle type. Failure to ensure that the installation conforms to the applicable Australia Design Rules may result in failure of the seat mounting points in the vehicle in an accident and consequent possible serious injury to the driver.