Experience the safety and comfort of the ISRI 6830KM/875.
Advanced design incorporating third generation suspension technology ensures maximum safety and comfort. Efficient operating weight range from 50 to 150kg, integrated 3-point seat belt, adjustable vertical shock absorber, integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage lumbar with lateral support and ergonomically shaped cushion and backrest foams are just some of the standard features in the ISRI 6830KM/875.
- Integrated 3-point seat belt system.
- Air suspension with a weight range from 50 to 150kg.
- Built in 24 volt compressor or optional 12 volt.
- Adjustable vertical shock absorber.
- Horizontal isolator.
- Integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage air lumbar with lateral support.
- Horizontal adjustment of 230mm.
- Tilt adjustment.
- Cushion length adjustment.
- High backrest with integrated head restraint.
- Backrest and shoulder adjustment.
- Trimmed in breathable charcoal cloth.
- Available in left hand and right hand controls.
- Mounting boxes.
- Seat belt buckle sensor.
- Seat cushion with contact switch, 24 volt only.
- Electronic brochure
- Complies with ISO 6683 - Seat Belts and Seat Belt Anchorages, Performance requirements and tests.
- Complies with ISO 7096- Laboratory evaluation of operator seat vibration.
- Complies with SAE J2292 - Combination pelvic/upper torso (type 2) operator restraint system for off-road work machines.