ISRI® 6800/337 Air Seat for Scania Trucks
Experience the safety and comfort of the ISRI® 6800/337.
Advanced design incorporating second generation suspension technology ensures maximum safety and comfort. Efficient operating weight range from 50 to 130Kg, integrated 3-point seat belt, head restraint, adjustable vertical shock absorber, integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage air lumbar with lateral support and anatomically shaped cushion and backrest foams are just some of the standard features in the ISRI.
- Integrated 3-point seat belt system.
- Self-levelling air suspension with weight capacity from 50 to 130kg
- Air height adjustment of 100mm.
- Adjustable vertical shock absorber.
- Integrated Pneumatic System (IPS) dual stage lumbar with lateral support.
- Suspension quick release.
- Tilt adjustment.
- Seat cushion adjustment
- High backrest with head restraint.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Available in right hand controls only.
- Trimmed in breathable Grey/Yellow cloth.
- High visibility Seat Belt.
- Hardware and Air Fittings.
- Complies with ADR 4 - Seat Belts.
- Complies with ADR 5 - Anchorages for Seat Belts.
If a seat with integrated 3-point seat belt is proposed to be fitted to a vehicle which does not have Australian Design Rule 5 certification for this type of seat and seat belt configuration, engineering advice should be first obtained from a person qualified to certify that the proposed installation will conform with all relevant Australian Design Rules applicable to the vehicle type.
Failure to ensure that the installation conforms to the applicable Australian Design Rules may result in failure of the seat mounting points in the vehicle in an accident and consequent possible serious injury to the occupants.