Experience the safety and comfort of the ISRI® 6820/348. Advanced design incorporating second generation suspension technology ensures maximum safety and comfort. Efficient operating weight range from 50 to 130Kg, head restraint, adjustable vertical shock absorber, integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage air lumbar with lateral support and anatomically shaped cushion and backrest foams are just some of the standard features in the ISRI 6820/348.
- Seat belt anchorages points to suit vehicles mounted seat belt.
- Self-levelling air suspension with weight range from 50 to 130kg.
- Air height adjustment of 100mm.
- Adjustable vertical shock absorber.
- Integrated Pneumatic System (IPS) dual stage lumbar with lateral support.
- Suspension quick release.
- Horizontal adjustment 165mm.
- Tilt adjustment.
- Seat cushion adjustment
- High backrest with head restraint.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Available in right hand controls only.
- Trimmed in breathable Grey/Yellow cloth.
- Hardware and Air Fittings.
Suits Vehicle models
When proposing to fit seats into registered vehicles you should ensure that the installation conforms to the relevant Australian Design Rules for that vehicle. If you are unsure of the relevant Australian Design Rules specific to the vehicle you should seek advice from a suitably qualified person. Failure to ensure that the installation conforms to the applicable Australian Design Rules may result in avoidable injuries to the occupants.