Experience the safety and comfort of the ISRI 6860/870 Pro.
Advanced design incorporating third generation suspension technology ensures maximum safety and comfort. Efficient operating weight range of 50 to 150kg, integrated 3-point seat belt, integrated head restraint, adjustable vertical shock absorber, integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage air lumbar with lateral support and anatomically shaped cushion and backrest foams are just some of the standard features in the ISRI 6860/870 Pro. ISRI seats supporting drivers for more than fifty years. ISRI 6860/870 Pro supporting you in safety and comfort.
- Integrated 3-point seat belt system.
- Self leveling air suspension with a weight range of 50 to 150Kg
- Air Height Adjustment of 100mm.
- Adjustable vertical shock absorber.
- Horizontal isolator.
- Integrated pneumatic system (IPS) dual stage air lumbar with lateral support.
- Suspension quick release.
- Horizontal adjustment of 230mm.
- Tilt adjustment.
- Seat cushion adjustment.
- High backrest with integrated head restraint.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Available in left and right hand controls.
- Trimmed in breathable charcoal cloth.
- Mounting boxes.
- High Visbility Seat Belt.
- Tether straps.
- Hardware and Air Fittings.
- Complies with Australian Design Rule 4 - Seat Belts.
- Complies with Australian Design Rule 5 - Anchorages for Seat Belts.
If a seat with integrated 3-point seat belt is proposed to be fitted to a vehicle which does not have Australian Design Rule 5 certification for this type of seat and seat belt configuration, engineering advice should be first obtained from a person qualified to certify that the proposed installation will conform with all relevant Australian Design Rules applicable to the vehicle type. Failure to ensure that the installation conforms to the applicable Australia Design Rules may result in failure of the seat mounting points in the vehicle in an accident and consequent possible serious injury to the driver.